ABC Blog Hop-G is for Goofy

Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!

For this hop we will be featuring the letter G. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their F element will be featured in their post.

If you came from Wendy Kessler's Scrapbooking Blog then you're on the right track!

Today my G stands for Goofy. This was my son's visit with Goofy at Hollywood Studios last March. I used a variety of paper packs for this layout. I used Zoe, La Vie En Rose and Paper Fundamentals-Enchantment. I used the Mickey & Friends cartridge to create all the die cuts. 




The next stop on your hop is Lauren at Lauren's CTMH Craftings.

In case you get lost along the way go to Catherine Nowak's Cat Scrapbooking blog for a complete list of participants!

We hope you enjoyed our blog hop today and everything "G". 

Comments

  1. So cute Stephanie! I love this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout. I love the dove-tail strips and Cricut cut title.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the glitter off-centre photo mat you have done around the photo, it really ties the whole layout together.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

Stella by Stripology Quilt

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"