Legoland Robotics Layout

I have found the perfect scrapbook paper from Close to My Heart for our vacation photos. The Paper Fundamentals Enchantment paper pack is PERFECT for Legoland. Of the 20 pages I have used everyone except the pink! Last weekend before football I had a few minutes to sit down and grabbed the last of our Legoland pictures.

As a family we had fun and learned so much taking a Lego robotics workshop. While it was new and my 9 year old found it frustrating it was a great experience for all of us. Here is the layout that I created using the Magic scrapbook how to book.



I had some old alphabet bubble stickers from Close to My Heart that I added to explain what was happening in each photograph. It was an easy and fun way to journal!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stella by Stripology Quilt

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"