Disney Mulan Visit

Before we went to DisneyWorld last spring we watched as many Disney movies as we could find. A family favorite ended up being Mulan and my son could not wait to meet her when we went to Epcot. Almost a year later I have finally started scrapping our 2 week vacation. As soon as I got the La Vie En Rose paper pack I knew it was perfect for the picture of Simon and Mulan.



I used two Close to My Heart Cricut Cartridges for this layout. I used Art Philosophy for the large scalloped square. I used the "fit to page" for the size. I used the Artristry cartridge for the flowers. Two of the flowers are 2 3/4" and the smaller one is 2". 

This layout helped me find my vacation layout mojo so hopefully I will get a few more layouts done this week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stella by Stripology Quilt

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"