Zoe Scrapbook Workshop


Zoe is a new paper pack available from Close to My Heart this month. I love how versatile the paper is. It was perfect for both zoo pictures and rock climbing pictures. Here are close-ups of the layouts I created.

                         







 

When you purchase the supplies to make these layouts you will receive cutting and assembly instructions via e-mail. The only thing I added was one piece of card stock, and I could have used White Daisy instead of  Slate. 

Supply list:

Zoe Paperpack (X7197B)
Zoe Complements (X7197C)
Enamel & Glitter Duos Green Triangles (Z2123)
Glacier Extra-Thick Twine (Z3039)
Flip Flaps (optional) (Z4114)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

Stella by Stripology Quilt

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"