Blushed Easter Set





Over the next month I will be showing you all the different creations you can make with the 4 Close to My Heart Cricut Cartridges. Today I am showing casing the Artise along with the Brushed paper pack and Paper Fundamentals Adventure Assortment.

The basket and grass can be found on page 79 of the Artise cartridge. The basket is cut at 2" and only took me about 2 minutes to fold and assemble. It will be perfect to fill with candy for a small Easter gift. The grass on the card was cut at 1" and I cut it twice and layered it so it would fit all the way across the card. The sun is a 1 1/2" circle that I embossed with the CTMH Honeycomb embossing folder and inked with Canary ink. The clouds are from page 66 of the Artise cartridge and I inked them with Crystal Blue ink. The rabbits are from the Artfully Sent cartridge and cut at 2", 1 3/4" and 1 1/2" and the smallest bunny is raised off the paper with an Adhesive Spring from Close to My Heart.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

Stella by Stripology Quilt

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"