ABC Blog Hop C is for Confetti Cards!



Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!

For this hop we will be featuring the letter C. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their C element will be featured in their post.

If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Linda's blog ~ Scrappy Therapy.

If you came from Wendy Kessler's blog then you're on the right track!

For my project today I chose the Confetti Wishes paper pack and made cards! I ended up using the extra paper and stamps from the Workshop on the Go to create these great cards. 




For the 5" 7" card I cut it out using the new Close to My Heart Artfully Sent cartridge. For the other card I fussy cut the "Happy Birthday" and cakes and used Outdoor Denim ink for the edges.

Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is Lauren Moore with CTMH Happenings

In case you get lost along the way…go to Scrappy Therapy for a complete list of participants!

Comments

  1. Super cute cards! getting the urge to bake! Great job! Love the cupcake & cake theme... Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! I especially like the fun colors and fussy cutting on the card on the left!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are charming. Great for boys or girls. I especially like the layered paper on the left with the fussy cuts. and also like artfully sent cards - quick and easy and can be downsized for a smaller envelope.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your birthday cards! It is hard for me at times to shake it up and do something different for the family year after year. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

Stella by Stripology Quilt

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"