Pathfinding Layouts-Workshop on the Go

I really like the Close to My Heart's Workshops on the Go. Everything you need to create two to three beautiful two page layouts. Included is all the paper you need, a stamp set and embellishments. The best part is the cost, only $29.95. 

This Fall I completed the Pathfinding Workshop on the Go. 



The first two layouts were created with directions from the kit:






The third layout I created adding two additional pieces of Chocolate cardstock. I used Make it from the Heart Vol. 1 to get the idea for the layout. I also added a small piece of Chocolate fundamental paper and used my Cricut and Artise Cartridge to create the rosette.  



All three layouts use Goldrush, Olive and Chocolate Ink.

You can order all supplies here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stella by Stripology Quilt

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"