Everything ABC Blog Hop-Letter S



Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!

For this hop we will be featuring the letter S. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their S element will be featured in their post.

If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Linda's blog ~ Scrappy Therapy. If you came from Melissa Hegwood- Scrappin's More Mom then you are on the right track!

Today I used Stamping as my letter S. I created this easy stamped canvas with the September stamp of the month. 




I used the following Close to My Heart Supplies:

Chocolate Ink
Ruby Ink
Ruby Cardstock
September Stamp of the Month. 


The next stop on your hop is Anita at Cards and Coffee.

Comments

  1. Great idea to use this stamp set on the My Creations Canvas! Looks good Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try the canvas stamping...this stamp works perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the canvas! Love the stamp of the month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this stamp set. I've never stamped canvas before- looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

Stella by Stripology Quilt

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"