CTMH August Stamp of the Month "What a Hoot"

Today marks the beginning of the new Annual Inspirations from Close to My Heart. I LOVE everything about it. From the nine new paper packs, to the numerous new Picture My Life kits, easy pre-cut card kits and numerous treat bags and more.

One special Close to My Heart has every month is a stamp of the month. This stamp set is available for $5 with any $50 purchase. August is one of my favorite's this time around!



I have only played with the stamp set a few times but so far I have made this card:



 

To make this card I used the August Stamp of the Month, the new Pathfinding paper pack, Sparkles Brown & Tan Assortment and cocoa ink. I also used our new fabulous alcohol markers from ShinHan. My coloring still needs work but I love the card. 

I also created a two-page layout using Scaredy Cat:


 

For the left page I used the masking tape technique and 4 inks. To create the technique you use painters tape and ink pads. You rub the tape over the ink pads and then place the tape on the cardstock, lightly rub and pull off. It was a fun and easy technique. 

To purchase any of the supplies used you can shop here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

Stella by Stripology Quilt

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"