Chalk It Up Cards

I have had so much fun this month playing with the Close to My Heart Chalk It Up paper. Tonight I made 3 cards using different papers from the pack and 3 different stamps. 



This card uses the Lagoon dots and I also used the Your Own Kind of Wonderful stamp set. This is by far my most favorite stamp set in the new Annual Inspirations. To create the butterfly I second generation stamped the solid butterfly and then stamped the decorative butterfly over the top. I also added some silver shimmer trim.




This card I used Lagoon and Sorbet cardstock and stamped the Great Job stamp in Lagoon and added black enamel stars.    


This card was created with the Teacher Appreciation stamp set and the black striped twill ribbon.

All these products are available on my website.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stella by Stripology Quilt

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"