Free to Be Me Sunburst Layout

I have seen so many cards and layout using the Sunburst design that I was excited to see a layout on the Scrapbook Generation Blog from May 2013.

I used the May Close to My Heart National Scrapbooking paper pack Free to Be Me to create my Sunburst layout.

I created this layout:




To create the sunburst I followed the directions from Scrapbook Generations. I used two pieces of old cardstock that could be used as a template. I lightly drew a line at 6" the length of the paper. I then marked the middle of the line. I then drew the sunburst connecting the ends of each sunburst to the dot in the middle of the paper. Before I cut the paper I should have numbered the template 1-9 so it would have been easier to put in order!

You to can get the Free to Be Me paper pack for only $5 with any $50 purchase through the end of May. Shop here or contact me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

Stella by Stripology Quilt

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"