Start 2013 By Becoming a Close to My Heart Consultant

If you love to craft, love Close to My Heart products, like discounted scrapbook/stamping supplies, enjoying teaching others the love of scrapbooking or cardmaking and want to make some money sharing your love of crafting, consider starting the New Year as a Close to My Heart Consultant.

I have a great team of ladies from all over the Pacific Northwest and would love to add some from every state! We have a great time via e-mail and local get togethers encouraging each other, supporting each other and sharing ideas to help everyone reach their goals.

Close to My Heart has great on-line training programs to give you ideas on how to grow your business and provides creative ideas for great uses of their products.

By joining in January you can get your hands on new product that is only available to consultants only through the end of the month.

You can begin your journey with Close to My Heart and my team for as little as $49 (plus tax and shipping).


This kit contains over $155 in Close to My Heart products:

  • Read Me Letter
  • 3 Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Books
  • Hostess Order Forms (5)
  • Customer Order Forms (5)
  • Close to My Heart Color Swatches
  • Spring/Summer 2013 B/T Duos Sampler
  • Petite Perks Critter Expression Incentive Stamp Set
  • Chantilly Complements Dimensional Elements
  • Chantilly Scrapbooking Workshop on the Go
  • Reflections Scrapbook Program
  • Originals Card Confidence Program
  • Buttercup Exclusive Ink Pad
  • Cotton Candy Exclusive Ink Pad
  • Spinner
  • My Acrylix Wheel of Life Stamp
  • My Acrylix a Friend for Life Stamp
  • 4" x 5" Acrylic Block
If you want to build a business with Close to My Heart for an additional $50 (retail value of $180) you can add The Master Kit:
 
 
This kit includes 5 Studio J Layouts plus:

  • Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Books (7 more)
  • Hostess Order Forms (20)
  • Customer Order Forms (20)
  • Spring/Summer 2013 Gathering Postcard
  • My Creations 6"x6" Canvas Display
  • My Creations Star
  • Color-Ready Seam Binding Ribbon
  • Cello Bags (25)
  • My Acrylix Stamp Scrubber
  • My Acrylix Spritz
  • Bonding Memories Glue
  • Sponger
  • Liquid Glass
  • Non-Stick Microtip Scissors

Once you begin as a Close to My Heart Consultant with their training and my support you can earn up to $100 in Close to My Heart products in the first 90 days with the Straight from the Top program:

  • Sell $300 in product sales in the first 30 days and receive $25 in product credit from CTMH
  • Sell $1,200 in product your first 90 days and receive an additional $75 in product credit from CTMH
If you are interested in joining my team please contact me and we can set up a time to either chat on the phone, on-line or over coffee!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stella by Stripology Quilt

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"