2013 New Year's Resolution

Every year I spend some time thinking about my goals for the coming year. This year I decided to make both personal and business goals. With Simon starting a new school that requires more driving I am forcing myself to be more organized and make better use of my time so I can actually meet my goals this year!

My business goals for 2013 is simple. Grow my business! I would love more customers, more consultants on my team and inspire more people. I would also love to earn the Close to My Heart incentive trip for Seth and I to relax in Costa Rica next winter. In order to meet this goal I am going to:
  • Complete more projects  that encourage you to create with your craft supplies.
  • Create kits that anyone can put together to create beautiful handmade, personalized scrapbook layouts, cards or home decor.
  • Hold workshops where you walk away having learned something.
  • Hold home gatherings to spread my love of scrapbooking with Close to My Heart products.
If you would like to help me meet my goals please consider hosting a gathering, ordering kits, attending a workshop or ordering supplies.

Happy New Year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stella by Stripology Quilt

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"