Christmas Bunco-Close to My Heart Style

Friday, November 30, 2012

 
Do you love Bunco? Do you love scrapbooking, cardmaking, workshops or crafts? Do you love Close To My Heart products?

Now you can have it all!! I am holding my first Christmas Bunco, “Close To My Heart” style. Fun, Food, and chances to WIN some great Close To My Heart products, a future workshop or fabulous Christmas presents!

I will serve dinner, dessert and drinks all Christmas theme!
Arrive at 7:00 and dice roll at 7:15!
 
And the most important question of all……..
What are the prizes??

The prizes of course, will be your choice in Close To My Heart products from the most current Idea Book. Your winnings go toward any Close To My Heart products, any of my upcoming workshops or shop for a wide variety of Christmas presents. If you choose CTMH products just pay the additional tax and shipping.
How's that for wonderful prizes??!!

 Of course, everyone will win something:
$60.00* - The person with the most Buncos

$35.00* - The person with the most Wins

$25.00* - The person who has the “fuzzy dice” last

$15.00* - 50/50: The person who has an equal number of wins and loses**

$10.00* - The person with the most loses

$5.00* - The “At least I won something” prize***

Door prizes for everyone else!
 
There will also be a prize for the ugliest sweater!

Entry Fee:

The cost is $15 a person, this includes a great dinner and dessert! ($12.50 goes towards prizes and $2.50 goes to offset some of the dinner cost)

Bunco is a really popular and fun game limited to 12 ladies on a first come, first serve basis.
You must email me at cardsbystephanie@gmail.com
 by November 25th.

* Total winnings, before tax and shipping. Winners pay their own tax and shipping on Bunco night

** 50/50: If no one has an equal amount of wins and losses, this money will be divided among all other winners

*** The “At least I won something” prize will be picked from all non-winners who put their names in a hat/bucket to be drawn
 
****Thanks to fellow Close to My Heart Consultant Patti Ehrhardt for this fabulous idea***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stella by Stripology Quilt

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"