" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"



Welcome to our The Artiste in 3D Blog Hop! There are so many fun features in our Artiste Cricut cartridge that we decided to showcase many of the 3D Objects.

 

In this hop, you will see a variety of projects featuring the 3D Object key of the Artiste but don’t worry, you won’t need special glasses to see them! (But we do hope our projects will “stand out” to you.)

If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Lucy's blog – Love 2 Create. if you came from Darla of Stamping Under Doctors Orders then you are in the right place!







I created a large centerpiece to be used as a giveaway for a Vendor Show I have tomorrow. I used the pumpkin on page 71 (accent 1) and fit to page. I cut out a third pumpkin to give it more dimension. I then used the 3D shift feature on the same page to cut 3 leaves. They are 5", 4 1/2" and 4". I then sanded the edges of them with a CTMH sanding block. Finally, I used a rose from the Art Philosophy Cartridge at 3".

I had a difficult time getting the pumpkin to stand up so I hot glued the top of it and put a 1" square of paper over the glue to hold all the pieces together than added the leaves to cover up the square.

I used the following products (Close to My Heart unless otherwise noted)

Moonlight Paperpack
Olive Green Cardstock
Cricut Artise Cartridge
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, Pearl
Glue Gun

Your next stop on the Artiste in 3D blog hop is Wendy Kessler ~ My Scrapbooking Blog .

Here is the complete lineup in case you get lost along the way:

1. Lucy ~ Love 2 Create
2. Darla ~ Caution: Crafting is Contagious
3. Stephanie ~ The Quilted Scrapper
4. Wendy Kessler ~ My Scrapbooking Blog
5. Laura Wolff- ~ Scrappinsweetie’s Escape
6. Kindred Hearts ~ That Makes Total Cents
7. Theodora Stacey ~ Celebrate Crafts
8. Priscilla ~ Priscilla’s Paperie
9. Michelle ~ My Flights of Fancy



Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you to create your own 3D projects with the Artiste.

 

Comments

  1. very nice! :) Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paper! Super cute pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want this cart Sooo Bad... hopefully soon.... how creative.. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie -- great project! I was going to make that pumpkin for another hop and I couldn't get it to hold up either -- great way to make it work -- appreciate you sharing your "fix" too.

    Lucy
    http://love2createitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I love this pumpkin. The paper you used is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...i love your pumpkin. Great giveaway for your table. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that's a cool pumpkin and a fantastic giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea to keep the sections separate. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your pumpkin. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

Stella by Stripology Quilt