Scholastic Workshop on the Go

I am really enjoying Close to My Heart's Worskhops on the Go. It is so nice because you have paper, embellishments and a coordinating stamp set all for one low price. This month I am hosting scrapbooking on Thursday August 16th and we are completing the Scholastic Workshop on the Go. I have added 4 pieces of additional cardstock and we are creating 4 two page layouts. What better way to be prepared for the start of the school. If you are in the Spokane area I had 2 cancellations and have 2 extra kits if you want to join us from 6-9. The cost is $38.

Here are the completed layouts:





If you cannot make the workshop but would like to order the kit, you can order it directly here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stella by Stripology Quilt

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"