Art Philosophy Bag

What better way wish someone a great day than a handmade bag holding the goodies. This bag cut at 4 1/2" is the perfect size to hold chocolate!




I used Pemberly for the bag itself and decorated the bag with the butterfly from the It's Your Day stamp set, available this month for only $5 with any $35 purchase until September 30th. Visit my website to order yours today.

I also used the stamp set and banner cut from the Circut Artise cartridge to give it the right sentiment.

If you have been wanting either one of the Close to My Heart Cricut Cartridges order through me now and I will throw in the It's Your Day stamp for FREE.

Comments

  1. Love this little cutie-Stephanie just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for A Liebster Award! enjoy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

Stella by Stripology Quilt

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"