Close To My Heart Altered Frame

If you enjoy playing with paper but card making or scrapbooking are not your cup of tea, the new Close to My Heart Idea Book is full of ideas and projects for you. They have more craft projects to decorate your home than I have ever seen. One of my favorites is the new Altered Frame.





I used the following Close to My Heart Products:

Altered Frame
Flirty Paper pack
Opaque Gems
New England Ivy Ink

I used the Art Philosophy Cartridge and Design Studio to create the frame shape and then used the new Artise Cartridge to create the flowers and leaves.
Stay tuned to see the new Idea Book live on-line on August 1st or let me know you want on and I will mail you one ASAP.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stella by Stripology Quilt

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"