Cupcake Box

Using Close to My Heart's Milk Cartons (Z1739) I created what I think is the cutest cupcake box to deliver a cupcake to a special person on their birthday, or any occasion for that matter!


I used the all Close to My Heart Products and they are:

Smoothie Ink
Black Ink
Lagoon Ink
Creme Brule Cardstock
Dotty For You paper
June Stamp of the Month "Tweet for you"

Here are the pictures of all sides:




I hope you are all having a great Father's Day and are inspired by this box to create something tonight!

Comments

  1. Cute box Stephanie! I love how whimsical this stamp set is. It makes you smile! I am a fellow consultant that found you on blog hop! Love your blog. Following you now.

    I'm at Scraptastics1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stella by Stripology Quilt

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"