Piece of Cake Birthday Card

I am excited to be part of an amazing group of Close to My Heart Consultants creating for the Use It of Lose It Blog. Our first challenge was to use our oldest Close to My Heart Stamp. I used the Piece of Cake stamp set. It might not be my oldest, but it is one of the oldest I have!

I designed this birthday card to use for my mom's birthday:



Aside from the Piece of Cake stamp, I used some old CTMH paper I had lying around "Gingham Spring Combo" along with CTMH markers and Oak Brown ink.

I look forward to my next reveal in two weeks.  

Comments

  1. Really like the color combo. You did a really nice job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liking the bright colours on the cake! That is one I have too! Like the gingham paper; before my time! ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

Stella by Stripology Quilt

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"