Oh Baby Mini-Album

I have fallen in love with the Close To My Heart mini-albums. This is the second one I have made and it is for my cousin and his wife and their first baby.

I used the following supplies:

CTMH Mini-Album
Twitterpad Paper from CTMH
"Nonsense" Rub-Ons by We R Memory Keepers
Tiny Tots (flowers)
Brads-Colorbok
Misc. Buttons
Flourishes-CTMH






Some techniques I would use on my next mini-album; I would use modge podge to put the paper  directly onto the chipboard and then sand the edges, I would remember to plan ahead and put the brads on before I adhered the paper to the chipboard and I would leave room for more journaling.

I hope you can use this album as inspiration for your next or first mini-album.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

Stella by Stripology Quilt

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"