February Card Workshop

With all this sun we have been having, I have neglected my blog the last few days. So here I am working to get caught up while watching NCIS.

I hope you can join me Thursday February 16th for my monthly card workshop. We will be making 10 cards and here are 8 of them :






 If you have never taken a card workshop before it is a great evening to get some handmade thank you, birthday and all occasion cards created. Everything is cut for you so all you do is ink, embellish and personalize.

The cost for 10 cards, with envelopes is $15 and you provide your own adhesive or $18 and I provide adhesive. We will meet from 6:30-8:30. RSVP by Monday February 13th.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

Stella by Stripology Quilt

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"