Scrapbooking 101/Mini-Album Workshop

Scrapbooking 101/Mini Album

Thursday January 19-6:30-9:00pm. Learn all about the basics of scrapbooking while creating a beautiful 7” mini-album. Choose any current paper pack to create this beautiful album. This would be perfect for preserving Christmas pictures, family pictures, vacation or a gift for a grandparent.  Cost $20 (bring basic scrapbook supplies). Min. 3 people.  RSVP by Tuesday January 10th.

Supplies used:

    • Close to My Heart My Creations All-Sorts Mini Album
    • Close to My Heart Dreamin' Paper Pack
    • Outoodor Denim Ink
    • Misc. buttons
       
 







I will have my Cricut, cartridges, inks and stamps for you to use to help embellish your albums.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

Stella by Stripology Quilt

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"