Cupcakes and Cards Workshop

What could be better than cupcakes and birthday cards? Nothing! I hope you can join me Sunday January 29th from 1-4 as we make 20 different and unique birthday cards. You will learn numerous new techniques to use in your own card making or scrapbooking. You will learn how to sugar coat  your brads, sand, ink, distress, die cut, emboss and more.

Here are some of the cards we will be creating:












I will provide cupcakes and drinks to complete the fun birthday atmosphere afternoon!

The cost is $30 (provide own adhesive), $35 (I provide adhesive). Want to reduce your cost? Bring a friend and receive $3 off! RSVP to cardsbystephanie@gmail.com by Friday January 27th so I can have all materials cut and prepared for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

Stella by Stripology Quilt

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"