Upcoming Club Opportunities for 2012

I am starting some exciting new Clubs in 2012 and many will occur during school hours so you don't have to give up an evening with the family however, most will also have an evening option.

Project 12

This is PERFECT for those who want to preserve family memories but don't want to invest the money or time into scrapbooking every picture. Project 12 preserves memories one month at a time instead of event or picture at a time. Scrapbook & Cards Today lead Project 12 with fabulous sketches and ideas for us to follow each month. In a nutshell, we will meet at the beginning of every month, beginning in February and create a 2 page layout showing the highlights of the prior month. This would also be a perfect gift for the grandparents.

Included in your cost is all paper (you can choose any paper pack from the CTMH catalog, embellishments, album (color of your choice) and use of my inks, stamps and Cricut. You will need to provide your own adhesive (or I can provide it at an additional $2.50 per month). The cost for this fabulous project is $55. 

If I have enough interest (at least 3 people), we will have a morning and and an evening Club.

Scrapbook Club

I will be starting a morning Scrapbook Club in January. Here is how it will work:
  • We will meet one morning once a month (Mon, Wed. or Thursday). We will not meet July or August
  •  I need 10 scrapbookers to join me!
  • We will complete a one page layout that I have prepared, have snacks and spend the  morning enjoying ourselves.
  • Children are welcomed
  • In return, you commit to purchasing $15 worth of Close to My Heart product every month on our Club night. This is a great way to pace yourself as you buy all the wonderful Close to My Heart products in the current catalog.
As a bonus, each month someone earns the hostess rewards for that month, which means free/reduced Close to My Heart Product. So, once during the Club period, you will earn a minimum of $25 in free product.
Also, if you have a friend sign-up too for the Club, I will give you a free stamp set (Size A or B) with your first order. So be sure to share this with your scrapbooking friends!
If you are interested in joining, please sign up right away as I anticipate the 10 spots filling up quickly.

Card Club

I am starting a monthly Card Club where we will come together, learn a new technique, create 3 cards using that technique and make new friends.

Here's how it will work:
  • We will meet one night a month (most likely a Monday night) and complete 3 cards using a new technique every month, have snacks and spend the evening enjoying ourselves. You will learn embossing, flowers, stained glass, stamping, easel cards, shaker cards and more. This will definitely take your cards up to the next level.
  • In return, you commit to purchasing $15 worth of Close to My Heart product every month on our Club night. This is a great way to pace yourself as you buy all the wonderful Close to My Heart products in the catalog.
  • As a bonus, each month someone earns the hostess rewards for that month, which means free/reduced Close to My Heart Product. So, once during the Club period, you will earn a minimum of $25 in free product.
  • Also, if you have a friend sign-up too for the Club, I will give you a free stamp set (Size A or B) with your first order. So be sure to share this with your card making friends! If you refer a friend who joins and you are not a crafter, I will send you a gift certificate for a free Starbuck's drink.
I would also be open to having a daytime Card Club too if there are 10 people intersted in spending $15 a month or 5 people interested in spending $30 a month.

I hope one of these appeals to you and you join me in 2012 preserving family memories!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stella by Stripology Quilt

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"