Days 6, 7, 8 & 9-Art Philosophy Cartridge Shape-A-Day

With my husband's business having a booth at the Spokane Home Idea Show this weekend, I got a little behind on my Shape-A-Day challenge to myself! However, after Simon's hockey today Seth went to the Show and Simon and I came home and I manged to get caught up.

Jeanette's blog has some fabulous examples of using tags, bags, boxes and flowers. I used them in cards, bags, boxes and on a wreath. Enjoy!


My bag and box were made from Mischief Paper. My card from an old Close to My Heart paper kit called Reflections. The wreath is all made from scraps of cardstock and brads I had left over from a Christmas gift years ago!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

Stella by Stripology Quilt

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"