31 Days of Art Philosophy-Day 1-Tags

Jeanette Lynton, the founder of Close to My Heart has a fabulous blog. For the month of October she is doing a "Shape-a-Day" with the new Art Philosophy Cartridge that Close to My Heart came out with this Fall. I am going to follow along and create something every day using the same shape she uses. I hope you will follow along.

For October 1st, she chose the tag shape. She used hers on a card. I decided to use mine in a scrapbook layout. I used the following products:

  • Serendipity Kit
  • Vanilla Cream Cardstock
  • Blue Denim Ink
  • Versa Mark Ink
  • Black Embossing Powder
  • Bingo Alphabet Stamp Set
  • Remarkable Wreath Stamp Set
  • Enjoy Life Stamp Set

Yes, I like to mix and match my stamps! I also am trying to use up my stash, which I am ashamed to admit would probably last me for years before I ever "needed" to buy new paper.




As you can see, I just cut strips from the Serendipity paper, cut some circles and embossed a clock and popped it up with a 3-5 foam dot. I cut the tag at 3 1/2" and stamped on it for a title. You could also use it for journaling. However, the family picture that will go there doesn't really need any journaling!

I hope you enjoy and check back for tomorrow's project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July Art Philosophy Blog Hop

Stella by Stripology Quilt

" THE ARTISTE IN 3D BLOG HOP"